Monday, October 1, 2012

Introduction

Greetings to all!  This blog is for the Forest Grove high school youth group (Frontline).  I communicate with the frontline students primarily through facebook, but in the interest of getting our information out to more people, I decided to start this blog. 

Please pass this address to all who may want to keep up with Frontline activities, announcements, etc.  For frontline students in the facebook group, you will not necessarily need to check this blog frequently.  It will be helpful to browse through a post if you miss frontline for a week, but other than that, I will still use facebook for primary contact. 

My hope is that either I or a frontline sponsor will update this page weekly with a brief update on what we covered in frontline the previous Sunday, what we're going to cover the next week, and any other pertinent announcements.  E.G. come to the corn maze!!!

Lastly, please check out the sister blog for BASIC--www.fgrcbasic.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. It's family day at the maze!! Hope to see you all there! If you can't make it, please take a moment to pray for our day at the maze. Please pray that the rain holds off, that the families that come have a great time with each other, pray for safety.....and make sure you take time to thank Him....with Him all things are possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete