Monday, April 29, 2013

Great work!

Frontline,
Thanks so much for the awesome work you all did yesterday with Youth Sunday!  I have gotten so many compliments from people at the service.  Each individual element--from singing to seating people was deeply appreciated.  I hope you had an enjoyable time with it.  One pertinent piece of information to pass along is from Pastor Jud.  He would like to encourage you all with the great work you did, as well as to invite any of you who have interest to continue to participate in Sunday services.  If you like singing, talk to Pam! If you would like to read a prayer or Scripture, talk to me or Pastor Jud!

Thanks for those who came to my place yesterday and thanks to Hubachs for Babysitting you all :)  I hope the bonfire was good for those who were able to make it.  See you all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment