Order of Worship for Youth Sunday
OK
Frontline...here's the order of worship. I will personally message you
if you have lines to say so you can read through them a few times this
week.
Prelude...................................organ and piano
announcements......................pastor Jud
Opening Song: Great is thy Faithfulness-- Brittany Meppelink Hannah Kalman Kayla Driesenga
Call to Worship: Troy (I'll send this to you)
Songs of Praise: Tena Baar on piano, Sarah Dean on guitar, Sam Miedema Quinn VanKoevering and Olivia Hoppen singing. Songs are "Mighty to Save" and "From the Inside Out"
Prayer of Adoration: Matt Brouwer (I'll send this to you).
Prayer of Confession: Nathan Schipper (I'll send this to you)
Words of Assurance: Kara S. (I'll send to you)
Passing the Peace: Daniel Unekis
Song of Gratitude: Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone-- Sarah Dean on guitar, Tena Baar on piano? Kayla Driesenga, Brittany Meppelink & Hannah Kalman singing.
videos talking about where God has been at work in your life: Ellen Wildey, Quinn VanKoevering, Lydia Meppelink possibly?
My words about leading youth at FGRC
Prayers of Intercession & Lord's Prayer: Cam Van Koevering
Children's Message: Olivia Hoppen & Kayla Driesenga (Karri Hubach & Marcy VanDyk Heslinga for help)
Scripture: Paul S (I'll send to you)
Prayer of Illumination: Me
Sermon: Me
Prayer of Application: Me
Prayer of Thanksgiving: Hannah Kalman (Cam Van Koevering can help write).
Doxology: Ellen Wildey, Lydia Meppelink Sarah Dean singing
Closing Hymn: (Same 3 as above)
Benediction: All sing Omega!
Ushers: Freshman boys and Dylan
Greeters: Shelby, Kendra, Tena
No comments:
Post a Comment