Hey Frontline....I have 2 announcements:
a) So far, we only have 8 students signed up for Big day of serving. See previous posts for more information, but this is a 1 day big scale service trip in Grand Rapids. It happens Saturday, October 19, and we would love to do this as a group. I hope that things like the mission trip this past summer motivate us to be aware of when and where we can serve all around us! The cost is only $30, and we need you to sign up soon if interested. We currently have the following students signed up: Quinn VanKoevering, Brittany Meppelink, Lydia Meppelink, Matt Brouwer, Sam Miedema, Matt Miedema, Alycia, and Olivia Hoppen. If you want to go, e-mail me at danunekis@gmail.com
b) The college visit dates are set. We will leave ASAP after school on Wednesday, October 30 and travel to Pella. Thursday, October 31, you have a visit at Central College. Thursday evening, we travel to Orange City, IA and you stay in the dorms with current students. Friday, November 1, you have a college visit at NWC. Friday evening, we hang out and chill. Rumor is that Tanner Smith wants to see you, and my sister who just moved to Orange City would also like to meet you all and feed us (she's a good cook). That night, we sleep in a local church and just chill all night--play games, watch a movie, talk about the college visits....whatever. Saturday, November 2, we head back to Holland.
I can give more details about this to anyone who is interested, but I would love to have all interested let me know ASAP. So far, I have heard from interest from ellen, sam, olivia, shelby, hannah, sarah, brittany, kayla, and that tate and tate would like to go if they can make it work. If you're not included in this yet, but want to be, let me know asap!
Thanks everyone for your participating this year, and I'm looking forward to another great year with you all!
NEW BLOG ADDRESS
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment